How much is the Garmin Vivosmart 5 In Kenya?
When you need a comfortable device that’s with you every step of the way, vívosmart 5 becomes your go-to, easy-to-use fitness tracker1, so you can monitor your health and stay active from sunup to sundown.
- Yes, it tracks your steps, heart rate2 and energy levels. And yes, we made it simple.
- Bright display and up to 7 days of battery life? Yep — this tracker can keep up.
- Walk, run, yoga, cycle — break a sweat your way with preloaded sports apps.
- Catch some z’s, then wake to a score based on your sleep quality.
- Stay connected. See texts, calls and notifications from your paired smartphone.
- Connect to your smartphone’s GPS, and track outdoor walks, runs and rides with ease.
SIMPLE, EASY-TO-USE DESIGN
Looking for a hassle-free, easier-to-read tracker? You get just that with a brighter and 66% bigger display than vívosmart 4 for larger text plus touchscreen and button interface.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE AND STYLE
Interchangeable bands provide user-friendly designs, making band replacements easy, convenient and perfect for your unique style.
KEEPS UP FOR DAYS
Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
This tracker constantly monitors your heart rate2 and can alert you if it stays too high or low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Use the Pulse Ox sensor3 to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better through the Garmin Connect™ app. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate2, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.