WEAR EPIX. BE EPIC.
- Regardless of your fitness goals, the epix premium active smartwatch has what you need to help you get there
- Understand your body better with 24/7 health monitoring
- Smart notifications1 keep you connected to what matters.
- Train your way with built-in sports apps at the wrist.
- More satellite coverage means more accurate positioning.
- Navigate confidently with options for TopoActive mapping right on your wrist.
- Keep the adventure going with up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate3 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate3, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox2, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities