TINY, RELIABLE DASH CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY RECORDS INCIDENTS
The car key-sized Garmin Dash Cam Mini is small enough to discreetly mount behind your rearview mirror1. Then you just plug it in, and let it do its job.
- No grainy footage here. Only 1080p HD video.
- We’re all about seeing the big picture. 140 degrees of it, actually.
- You know there’s an incident. So does the camera — and it remembers every detail.
- With the Garmin Drive™ app, it’s easy to view your video and share it from your phone.
- Parking Surveillance mode shows what goes on around your car while it’s parked2.
- Dual USB means you don’t have to choose. Plug in your phone and your dash cam.
COMPACT AND DISCREET
This car key-sized dash camera is remarkably compact. The unobtrusive design also features two power cable options for upward or downward routing.
CRISP HD VIDEO
With 1080p HD video recording clear video and a wide 140-degree field of view, you’ll capture an eyewitness account of the road ahead, including cross traffic.
Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you can just set it and forget it.
When an incident is detected, this camera automatically saves the footage from just before, during and after it happens.
MEMORY CARD REQUIRED
Garmin Dash Cam Mini requires at least an 8 GB microSD™ card, Class 10 or faster (sold separately). Learn more about memory card specifications.
EXTRA USB PORT
You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE
Automatically record motion in front of and inside your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off (may require cable; sold separately).
VIEW AND SHARE VIDEO
DASH CAM AUTO SYNC
The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronized video from up to 4 dash cameras (sold separately) mounted to the sides of your vehicle to capture footage from multiple viewpoints.